Cobnor Activities Centre Booking Information
If you’re interested in any of our courses, sessions, camps or activities please take the following steps:
- Check availability online then Contact Cobnor Activities Centre to reserve a place(s).
- You will then have 7 days to confirm the booking, in which time you will need to submit booking forms, consent forms, any other documentation required and full payment (if paying by cheque please write the course code on the back with the name of the participant). You will receive a receipt to acknowledge payment and confirm booking.
- Arrive on the day of your course with appropriate kit and any refreshments you may need.
- Proof of pre-requisite qualifications may be requested. Please make sure you have these with you for inspection.
- When students attend a certificated course their progress will be monitored throughout. Only students demonstrating their understanding will be passed.
- Details of courses can be found by looking at our brochure, which you can download here.
In addition to courses offered, we can offer groups a tailored programme suited to individual needs. These could be anything from certificated courses to a series of taster sessions. Content and price will be confirmed on application.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel any activity if we do not achieve viable numbers or we feel that there are unmanageable risks. Please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions for full details.