Outdoor residential activities provide a great learning environment for pupils to succeed out of the classroom and experience many challenging activities in an informal and inclusive learning environment. Our activities are designed to positively challenge individuals to enable them to build personal skills such as;
- Communication skills.
For more information for teachers, EVC's and group leaders please download the
In our high season (April - October) our residentials can be booked for a two night (minimum) or four night trip.
3 day - 2 night residentials
- Friday - Sunday
5 day - 4 night residentials
- Monday - Friday
Our low season is November - March. We can be flexible in this period if you wish to have a one night or three night stay with us.
Example Programmes of Activity
- Monday - Friday - 60 people
- Monday - Friday - 60 people inc. RYA Youth Stage 1
- Monday - Friday - 30 people
- Monday - Wednesday - 30 people - Example Programme of Activity
- Monday - Wednesday - 30 people - Example Watersports Focused Programme of Activity
- Day Trip - 30 people
- Two Day Watersport Trip - 60 people
- Day Trip - 30 people - Watersports focused Programme
- Example Scout Weekend Programme
Familiarisation & Preview Visits for Teachers
Arrange at a time convenient to you to visit the centre to see our stunning & unique location, view the accommodation and facilities and perhaps see some of the activities at first hand! We will be delighted to show you and your team around and discuss a bespoke programme for your group.