What we offer
We can create a program of activity that is bespoke to your schools' requirements for your day trip or residential.
- Keelboat Sailing ( 3 hour session )
- Paddling - Canoeing & Kayaking ( 3 hour session )
- Raft Building & Raft Racing ( 3 hour session )
- Accredited Sailing Courses (e,g RYA Youth Stage 1 is a two-day course) This is an increasingly popular activity choice for schools that come to us Monday-Friday.
- Archery (1.5 hour session)
- Cycling Skills (1.5 hour session)
- Low Ropes (1.5 hour session)
- Problem Solving (1.5 hour session)
- Initiative Exercises (1.5 hour session)
- Orienteering (1.5 hour session)
- Pioneering (1.5 hour session)
- Campcraft (1.5 hour session)
- Shelter Building (1.5 hour session)
- Areoball (1.5 hour session)
- Beach Combing (1.5 hour session)
- Crabbing (1.5 hour session)
- Climbing (1.5 hour session)
- Cobnor Staff will be off-site from 17:00 each night and will be back on site at 08:30 each morning. (Don't panic, there will be an out of hours duty phone that you can contact a member of Cobnor Staff in an emergency) Evening activities will be self-led by the teacher/group leader (we can suggest routes for coastal walks, leave field games out, move nights, board game nights or you can even book Fire Pit & Marshmallows)
- additional evening activities led by CACT Staff can be arranged on request and will run (19:00-20:30) Please ask us to include this when you send in your enquiry if you would like to add this option on. These will be land-based.
Supported by a professional team, each of our experienced staff are highly qualified in their area of outdoor activity. We are proud of our staff team, 70% of whom have been with us for three years or more, and some for much longer so will always see some familiar faces. All our staff have undergone an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, together with site specific induction and training.